Friday, September 4, 2015

11th Anniversary


I can hardly believe that this time 11 years ago today, I was standing in a classroom at Salemburg Baptist Church, waiting the last few minutes before I got to walk down the aisle as a bride! We were Finally getting married!! Yes, after dating for over 6 years, we were FINALLY getting married. Now, 11 years has flown by in what seems like no time at all. I can't believe we are fully into our second Decade of marriage, but I thank God for every day, month and year He continues to give us together!
On Our Honeymoon
This has been quite a full and exciting week in our home from selling our first home we bought in our marriage, to Brent having the opportunity to have his photography displayed in Shenandoah National Park and leading up to our wedding anniversary today.  We even got a date night for our anniversary (thanks to our family for watching the girls). I didn't know 11 years ago how very much I would appreciate date nights in just a few years! Add to that dentist appointments, dance classes, full work schedules and the day to day life of this week as well. I am so thankful in the everyday and the exciting, the hectic and the happy, through the frustrations and forgiving, the ordinary and amazing and everything in between, that we are walking this journey together!

What a blessing these past 11 years have been! Brent, I am so thankful for the blessing of being your wife! Thanks for always making our journey an adventure! I am so glad I get to do life with you every single day and that we get to walk through each and every day together for the rest of lives until we walk into eternity with Jesus! Happy Anniversary, my love! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment