Saturday, January 3, 2015

A North Carolina Christmas, Part 1

 This past week after Christmas, we were able to travel back to North Carolina to visit with all the family. We headed to Mimi and Pop's house first, where Mimi got lots of hugs from all the girls.
 They also enjoyed some reading time with Aunt Ashelyn
 and some play time with Pop.
 Pop also cooked his yummy big breakfast for us.



Here are the girls sporting their new rain coats from Mimi, Pop and Aunt Ashelyn. They also got matching rain boots as well. They even found a matching rain coat for Bethany, who had fallen asleep by this point.

 

My sister and I share a love for reading and as part of my gift she wanted to take me to a bookstore she had found that she likes a lot and let  me pick out a few books as part of my Christmas gift from her. Here are Bethany, she and I headed from the bookstore.



We had a great time visiting Mimi, Pop, and Aunt Ashelyn as the start of our North Carolina Christmas. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment