Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Visit From Nana and Papa

 Last Wednesday, we enjoyed a fun, but fast visit, from Nana and Papa. They were able to visit with us for about 24 hours before they had to head back to NC. They came up to bring us their Buick Rendezvous for the snowy winters here.


I had planned to meet my friend Molly for lunch with her little daughter, Hannah, because Bekah had been asking over and over to see her friend Hannah. I think it is great that they are becoming such good friends already. Nana and Papa were able to join us for lunch too.
 The girls and I had several errands to ran and Nana and Papa kept us company. Most importantly they were able to see both girls dance while they were here.

 
Coloring together
Reading together

 They were also able to spend some time with the girls on Thursday. However, I have no pictures of that day because I had to work.
We love you, Nana and Papa, and we enjoyed our visit with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment