Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Brent!


 On Friday, November 8th, Brent celebrated his 32nd birthday.
Here is Brent, with our girls, on his birthday. I am so thankful for the Godly, loving and adventurous husband that the Lord has given me and also for the wonderful Dad he is to our girls. We are thankful for all the ways he blesses our family, serves us and provides for us! We have had many adventures with you this past year and are looking forward to all the memories to be in this upcoming year!


Here is his cake and the funny story to go with it:  I knew there was no way I could hide a cake in the van and him not see it. So I asked our host missionary, Debbie, to please get a cake for his birthday,so we could surprise him. Here is the neat thing about his cake. In all my to do list,  I forgot to tell Debbie anything about the kind of cake that Brent likes. Without anything to go on, she picked a cake with Oreo cream frosting, which is Brent's exact favorite cake!
Happy Birthday, Brent!
We Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment