Friday, June 9, 2017

Lunch with Aunt Ashelyn

 Last week, my sister called me and said "Are you in town?" I said, "Yes, where are you?" I found out she had to come into town for an event for just a few hours and was hoping to meet the girls and I for lunch.
 The big girls were so glad to see her!  Bekah was actually wearing a dress that was her Aunt Ashelyn's when she was a little girl! We were especially glad we were able to get together so she could meet Allie Grace for the first time. Aunt Ashelyn was unable to get off work when Allie was born so we were glad she could meet her now!!
 We enjoyed lunch and visiting for just a short while. Allie loved to sleep in her Aunt Ashelyn ' s arms.
 Thanks for coming to meet Allie, Aunt Ashelyn! Thanks for being a great aunt and all the ways you love all 4 of our little ladies! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment