Monday, February 13, 2017

Itty Bitty Update: 30 Weeks!

 Hello, World! Just a quick update on how I have been doing. My family got to see me on an ultrasound today, because the midwives wanted to do an extra checkup after my 20 week ultrasound. Everything looked just great today and I am still expected to arrive sometime in April! I am wiggly and moving all around now. As you can tell from my pictures, I hid my face a little from the camera today! My family was all so glad to see me and think I am just beautiful, even if I was hiding a little today.
 Mommy goes to check ups every two weeks now and my family will get to see me on ultrasound one more time before I arrive.
My sisters all loved looking at my pictures and they were so excited to get to see me today too. Mommy and Daddy are so thankful to Jesus that I am doing so well and all my family is excited to get to meet me in just a few more weeks!
See you soon! ♡, Bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment