Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Fun Day with Kay Kay


As I got the girls ready for the day today and we went through our morning, I kept smiling because I knew they had no clue what a fun afternoon was planned for them.

Kay Kay had sent me a message a few days ago that she had the day off and wanted to come get the girls and take them to lunch and spend the afternoon with them. I knew they would be thrilled and we agreed to surprise them. So, they were shocked when Kay Kay arrived today.

Kay Kay sent me pictures all afternoon do we got to see all the fun they were having!
Here they are heading out on their fun day! They went out to lunch and then bowling.
Rachel got a strike during this game.
 Next they went shopping and they even found Rachel's junior bridesmaid dress for Kay Kay's wedding in July.
This picture Kay Kay sent almost stopped me in my tracks. Goodness! Who is this grown up young lady?! Where did my baby go so quickly?!
 She was beside herself excited though and they all got to try on all their dresses for the wedding together! I loved this picture for Bethany's pigtails with her fancy dress too!
 Kay Kay took them back to her house and they got some time with Mrs. Debbie too.
 They came home so excited about their day that they could hardly tell me fast enough!
And their parents...we were able to enjoy a belated Valentine's Day lunch! We went grocery shopping (amazing how much faster that task goes when there are just 2 of us working on it :-) ) and just had a few minutes of time to talk together!
Thank you Kay Kay, Debbie and Tom for loving our girls and giving them such a fun day and for all you do for their parents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment