Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

What a blessing to be able to celebrate being a Mom today! I can't believe our firstborn is 5, our Bekah is now two-half, as she calls it, and we are blessed to be welcoming another little lady in just over 2 months.
Here are our three precious little ladies:
 
 I am so thankful for the opportunity to be "Mommy" to these sweet girls and for our little ones already in heaven too. I am blessed by each of their fun-loving and unique personalities. I am thankful for a wonderful, loving husband who is walking with me on this adventure called parenting. I am thankful for my Mom, Mom-in law and my Grams, who have each blessed me so much. I am thankful for a number of Godly ladies in my life, who have taught me so much about being a mom.
 I am thankful for Jesus, and how much He loves me and teaches me, through the process of being a Mom. I learn more about who He is and how much He loves me through our children each day!
 To Rachel, Rebekah and Bouncy: I Love You and I am so glad to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment