Tuesday, May 13, 2014

30 Weeks

Here is an update on the littlest one. I am actually 31 weeks today. This was actually taken at 30 weeks on Mother's Day so I wanted to include it.
I am now having checkups for this little one every two weeks. I can't believe we are at that point already!
I did the dreaded glucose test at 28 weeks. Thankfully, I managed not to get sick and passed the test! So that was a praise for sure.
I saw the midwife on Friday for a checkup. Little Bouncy's heart rate was 147 and I am measuring at exactly 30 weeks. Yes, I do look like I swallowed a watermelon. I have gained 24 pounds so far.
Little Bouncy is fulfilling her nickname. She is very bouncy and active. Both her sisters have even been able to see and feel her move now.
We praise God for the blessing of this little one and look forward to meeting her in just over 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment