Saturday, November 10, 2012

Supper with Friends

Last Friday evening, we finally got a chance to have some new friends over for supper. Brent and Matt meet with a Pastor's group for prayer a couple times each month and Molly and I got a chance to meet at a Pastor's Appreciation Dinner hosted by our local Gideons a little over a month ago. We talked about getting together then, but you know how life tends to get busy! We finally just picked a time and it worked out that the Coiners were available to come over. I was looking forward to this since we actually live close to each other, are both in ministry and have children close in age.


Matt and Hannah with Rebekah and Rachel
 I didn't get very many pictures because we were all visiting and playing with the girls. My girls enjoyed playing with Mrs. Molly and Hannah liked to sit with me as long as I kept reading her the "squeaky" book. Brent and Matt enjoyed talking about their journeys in ministry to where each is serving now.
Matt, Molly and Hannah, we had a great time with you! We look forward to getting together again soon!
Matt, Molly and Hannah with our girls  




No comments:

Post a Comment