Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

We had quite a busy Mother's Day Sunday but still had some good family time together. We ended a good day with some time at the  park for the girls and a sunset on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

 Here I am with my sweet, brave, energetic, very determined, beautiful firstborn and my loving, caretaking, happy, beautiful second born who doubled the fun with her arrival.
 And, of course, with our beautiful little "Joy of Bethany" on this her first Mother's Day with me here! We are blessed by her continual joy, smiles, and laughter.
 Here we all are at Raven's Roost for sunset. Brent got a great sunset shot and we enjoyed some family time. They took me out for supper afterwards and gave me my gifts. Bethany helped me open the beautiful wreath they bought me. It is actually made of wild honeysuckle and woven together. I also got a pretty handmade necklace and precious card by Rachel,a mug decorated by Rebekah and a footprint butterfly too. One of my favorite gifts were the papers the girls filled out at church "All About Mom" So chicken nuggets and green beans are their favorite foods, so I thought it was really funny that they put those as my favorite foods. Also I do love to read which I thought was great that Bekah knew that and laundry is not my favorite but I am glad Rachel thinks I am really good at it! Brent asked her what about me putting pictures on the computer and she said "you know, Dad, the blog!"
 
 
 A sweet friend sent me a text that she hoped my family spoiled  me on Mother's Day and they certainly made it a great day! Being a Mommy is definitely the most challenging, busy, rewarding job I have or ever will hold and I am so thankful for God's grace and blessing in allowing me to be these girls Mommy. So thankful for the blessing of my three girls and the privilege to be their Mom. I am thankful for the 3 little ones that are waiting in heaven with Jesus for us too. I pray that God would help me daily to love these girls as He does and always lead them to Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment